Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 46

Day 46
Fri. Oct. 25, 2013

It was a cold morning for me to walk to get to the shuttle bus to Stratford. Those bus rides are so painful as they are so long. GBDA103 was another interactive class as mentioned by the instructor. It's classes like GBDA103 that offers the best learning experience that makes you want to go to class.

As for GBDA101, the instructor focused on making sure out HTML and CSS questions were answered for the whole class to work on the assignment. Despite me getting help from my brother's HTML lessons, a few classmates were asking me for help and I was able to provide some sort of knowledge to an extent that my brother had taught me.

When I came home in the evening, one of my roommate had informed that we had lost heating and hot water. Not good...not good at all. No hot shower today and I had to suit up for warmth. I insulated my room with styrofoam paddings I had collected on move-in day and placed it beside the window. I boiled hot water and wore three layers of clothing before I went to sleep. It feels like I'm writing a survival journal now as I am all alone trying to survive the coldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!