Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 50

Day 50
Tues. Oct. 29, 2013

Day 50 and getting close to Halloween! Today was ENGL100A presentations on The Invisible Man. It was an interesting class seeing your classmates present insightful and new perspective works to the class. Speaking of which, I'm glad our presentations were finished and I got a decent grade.

Next was VCULT100 and we discussed the topic of orientalism and the documentary of Five Broken Cameras. My friend in the class was all pumped up from the Human vs Zombies happening on campus with NERF guns strapped to his belt. I wanted to join it, but I never heard of any advertisements to sign up. Shame...I'll join next term.

ResCouncil tonight was a long meeting. When I say long...it was long as we had to brainstorm ideas for an event. Other than that, I look forward to the Trick-O-Treat event we are hosting on Halloween.

Tomorrow we will have poker tournament at our residence with other residence people. Hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!