Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 41

Day 41
Sun. Oct. 20, 2013

Today I'm just going to sit at home and work on my assignments. So much things to do and with my injuries...I really couldn't walk too far. I had to take some Advil with high Ibuprofen amounts to kill the pain and apply gauze every few hours to control the blood. If it gets worse, I'm going to see the doctor.

Focused on ENGL100A group presentations and turns out that only me and one other girl was doing all the research and writing components. One guy I had to call him up to get him to work on the PowerPoint slides while the other girl we had no contact with. Later that night, it turns out that the girl who we haven't had contact with said that her internet was out, midterms coming, etc.  A few of us were pissed when she mentioned that we got all the points she had down in the presentation...basically nothing more to contribute. Highschool all over again...
Next, I worked on that VCULT100 take home midterm and managed to complete it earlier than expected despite the essay and definition components.

Tomorrow was going to be jam packed. Laundry, lunch date, ARBUS200 group meeting, and I need to find my messenger to relay information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!