Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 39

Day 39
Fri. Oct. 18, 2013

Stratford Fridays! Always a fun day at Stratford minus the 2H bus ride to and from. That always drains the energy a bit.

GBDA103 was another interesting and interactive class as usual. One of our group members got switched to another group. I sort of figured due to group dynamics because she was always going in opposite direction of where we wanted to go as a team with our project. Oh well, the show must go on.

GBDA101 was a good class, but always a challenging one as I never have the right software to work at home/residence. Today's class was on HTML and CSS. New stuff that I've never touched on before…

Later the day, I set up that dinner with the girl in ENGL100A on Monday for lunch. Not sure how my girlfriend will react when she finds out, but when I get the chance I will honestly tell her. As for Monday's lunch, not sure how that's going to turn out...most of the time dates gets dropped. We'll see how it goes.

So much homework! VCULT100 take home midterm, ENGL100A presentations, and ARBUS200 assignments due all the beginning of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!