Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 25

Day 25
Fri. Oct. 4, 2013

Woke up the morning and it was pouring rain! I needed to walk from Southeast to Northwest cross campus. I also needed to deliever my written letter to my girlfriend which I said I would do. The walk to campus was horrible as I was drenched in rain even with an umbrella. I got the letter wet and was hesitating if I should deliever it. I decided I should because in the letter I talked about sending letters on time.

Stratford Campus had a Gamerfication conference and there were lots of games to try for free. It was an awesome day combined with the best class which was GBDA103 talking about personas and then followed by GBDA101 where we watched a movie about typography.

The medicine is making some progress, but I'll need to finish all to see the effects...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!