Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 28

Day 28
Mon. Oct. 7, 2013

Same old chores in the house and it was time to do the laundry. To my surprise, I rather do laundry and chores over doing my homework. Wierd, but I got the task completed. I'm starting to think I'm procrastinating my assignments.

I realized that time was packed today and was not able to head to computer labs for infographic, but I had completed the research info. Not much, but better than nothing. Maybe I'm just telling myself I did enough when I can do more. I know that tomorrow will be a jam packed day as well leaving me no time to draw that infographic on Illustrator.

My girlfriend told me she has sent me two letters, but I have not received them. I'm starting to think if they got lost or sent elsewhere like the failed pizza delivery... I hope she gets my letter at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!