Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 34

Day 34
Sun. Oct. 13, 2013

The day was different. It wasn't because I started off the day without doing homework...it was that my girlfriend was not there to send me a morning message like we usually do. With a sigh, I decided to relax a bit as I come to my senses that it was going to be really hard for both of us.

I needed a plan to keep in contact and I needed to find my other friend on FaceBook to help me relay the messsages. I wasn't going to give up...no, I won't. Not when you made a promise and promises are meant to be kept.

Later the afternoon, I did some homework regarding my Illustrator assignment and finalized the whole project with some calls to my brother asking for his own visual interpretation of the infographic. It was good and that's what I'll hand in tomorrow.

I'm going to plan how to relay message tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!