Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 26

Day 26
Sat. Oct. 5, 2013

Another Saturday to get some work done. I've been slacking off too much with the infection. It's not good at all. I have to find some motivation to get the job done.

I worked on my ARBUS200 group work and then did some reading for my ENGL100A. One of my roommates was going to host a party at our place for his friend's birthday party. I decided to stay in my room and talk to my girlfriend instead of joining them. I try to get as much time I can with her especially when I'm far away.

After the party was over, the house was a mess. I decided to help out even though I did not participate in it. Thought that after I finish, I can grab some food and chat with my roommate to get to know him better.

Long day and little sleep these few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!