Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 51

Day 51
Wed. Oct. 30, 2013

One more day before Halloween! Despite some midterms over and some homework completed, I am stressed. Why am I stressed? It's that fact that it seems to be me that been working on group assignments and always carrying the team forward for different course.

ARBUS200 for example, was pretty hectic was we tried to get the group to focus on the work needed to be done. On top of that, I also have group work for GBDA103 and it seems that my team members have disappeared into the blue and thus making me try to complete their part as well. On top of that, I haven't heard anything from my girlfriend for half a week and I'm clinging on to what I believe in.

A stress reliever was when we held our social poker gathering at our residence. Got a couple of girls to join us and a guy from my program which is always great to have. Good ratio is always good, but what can I say? I'm a guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!