Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 32

Day 32
Fri. Oct. 11, 2013

Today's bus ride to Stratford was easier to walk to because there was a new bus pickup point closer to my school residence.

GBDA103 was fantastic today as we built on our ideas in class. One of our classmates brought his brother from elementary school to class and our group was able to get him to help utilize ideas suitable for our product. The class reminded me when I was young again. Oh, that nostalgia.

Next was GBDA101 were our instructor taught us HTML and CSS. Oh boy, that's something I've never played with like Adobe Illustrator. I hope I can understand the scripting concept.

The following night, my roommates went to play pool, ping pong, and foosball all night long at the local residence center. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!