Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 42

Day 42
Mon. Oct. 21, 2013

Woke up really early to do my laundry so that I have time to get to my group meeting on time. I wasn't going to skip laundry and let it pile up because I'm not the type of guy that skimps out on clean clothes.

ARBUS200 group meeting at Dana Porter library was a short two hour discussion and then it was time for that lunch meet. In the back of my head I was prepared that she wasn't going to show up mainly because she hadn't contacted me during the weekend. So I texted her at the meeting spot and she replied that she was feeling sick from something she ate on the weekend. Oh well, no harm done as I had the mindset prepared.

Later that night, I got ahold of my messenger to transfer messages to my girlfriend. He told me that she had Facebook statuses of her being "single and excited". It was upsetting to see, but let's face it. It wasn't going to hold that long so I told my messenger to tell her that she's free to do what makes her happy. I had to let her go…

Almost midnight, my girlfriends secretly calls me up on Skype because she couldn't let me go either. We had to be doing it secretly without her parents stepping in to intervene again. I told her I have a new plan of making us work.  A plan that was so covert that her parents won't know. It was going to involve Youtube VLogs and codes. Every time I upload an unlisted video, I will give her a code of the link so only she knows what that code is for. This is me not giving up on her because she hasn't given up on me. Is that love? I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!