Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 45

Day 45
Thur. Oct. 24, 2013

I woke up this morning with a surprise. My girlfriend sent me a Facebook friend request and I was hesitant to add her thinking it was a trap by her parents. I confirmed with her and then I added her. It was nice, but it didn't last long as she unfriended me again in the night to prevent her parents finding out about us.
Today's walk to ENGL100A was slightly chilly and I encountered light wet snow. The class was very short today because the teacher was realized that half the class had not done the reading for The Invisible Man and therefore no discussions can be held.

Later the night, I worked on GBDA103 assignments and then ARBUS200 group work. It was a long day for work because things have been piling up, but I'm confident that a lot of the work-related stress can be resolved today upon completion.

Another Skype late night call to my girlfriend discreetly. Her parents were home so she can only text me while I talked on the phone. Oh well, it was better than nothing. She asked me to write some short stories for her to read to continuously remind her of me. Next, she asked me to sing songs for her since it's been a while. I sang a few good love songs until she was tired and ready to fall asleep. Gosh it felt like the old days when we weren't doing things so secretly. That nostalgia and that warmth was sufficient enough for the cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!