Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 191

Day 191
Thur. Apr. 3, 2014

I had trouble making up early because I needed to meet with my GBDA102 group to rehearse for presentations tomorrow. Despite yesterday's injuries, I wasn't going to let my group down.

After the meeting was done, I had contacted the hospital to add my health card number. They said that I was going to be billed $250 for ambulance! What could I do? Nothing really because that's how the Canadian health care system worked. I looked at the total costs and loss of time...I had $261 incurred from the expenses which I declined and signed and lost over 8 hours of my personal time all due to my roommate being violent and wanting to hit the Don with the football. Sucks? Of course!

Later my roommate and I went to Valumart to get wings for tomorrow's party. That's probably the only thing I look forward to.

INTST101 was the final class, I handed in my reflections sheet and then we looked over the take-home final exam essay questions. Looks challenging, but with some time and patience, I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!