Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 192

Day 192
Fri. Apr. 4, 2014

Last classes for Year 1 and in Stratford! GBDA102 was an amazing presentation as I kicked it off with my Australian accent to introduce the common stereotypes, Then we continued it with in class interviews, interactivities, and free Tim Tams. Yum!

ECON101 was another presentation on our selected movie "Catch Me If You Can" where we discussed how economics were in play throughout the movie. It was an interesting class because there were no lectures from the instructor.

Party time! Lots of my friends that I invited came over to my farewell party. Lots of drinks and most importantly...free pizzas! One of my GBDA friends brought her boyfriend to crash over at my residence. I cleaned the vacant room and make sure it was in terms of cleanliness and hygienic before they slept there. Almost as if it was a hotel eh? We played lots of card games and then talked about where we would see ourselves in 10 years time. When it came to my turn about the family part, I didn't know how it would turn out seeing my current relationship situation.

Anyways, it was a good party and a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!