Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 193

Day 193
Sat. Apr. 5, 2014

What a wild night on Friday. I woke up around ten before my two overnight guests planned to wake up at eleven. Despite being tired, a host should never outsleep its guests because it's our duty. Anyways, I helped my friends pack up and said our goodbyes and wishes for the exams.

The remainder of the day was spent all alone in the house trying to think about my current relationship. I decided that I sing the song Say Something by A Great Big World and perhaps give it to my girlfriend. I figured that was the something most neutral to give her my message via the lyrics. No responses from texts for quite some hours bugged me a lot. I'm kind of tempted to think about the worse…

Oh well, let's see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!