Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 202

Day 202
Mon. Apr. 14, 2014

ECON101 final exam is today...oh dear. Despite it being late in the afternoon, I spent most of my time packing my materials and arranging them in the boxes with my mum. The funny thing was when my mum started talking about my roommate downstairs and how he leaves a mess in the washroom. Long showers and wet floors and countertops...I guess I wasn't the only one feeling out of place.

Anyways, ECON101 final was a quick test despite it being two and a half hours long. 45 minutes in and I was finished. Since I couldn't leave for another 15 minutes, I looked at my friend closest to me and decided to draw a sketch of her writing her exam with the clock in the background indicating the real time of the sketch. Then I wrote a short paragraph stating how I would be missing this place and signed my name on the picture before handing it in. The professor took it and looked at the sketch and called me a "good artist". Yeah, I'm good at arts, just not economics.

Later two of my friends decided we should hang out at William's Cafe before bidding farewell when they offered me to go to a party with another friend of mine at V1. I was originally thinking no, but then I thought that it would be good to see them again at this party. To my surprise, they had planned a surprise farewell party for me which totally took me by shock. There was cake, chips, and drinks on the house. It was fun spending the night with my friends and then we hugged each other goodbye. Memorable? Yes.

Tomorrow I will need to pack up and ship out of Waterloo. It will be my final post as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!