Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 195

Day 195
Mon. Apr. 7, 2014

The first week of school where I don't have to go to school! It's kind of pleasant for a change despite most of my classes are one hour long. Today a read a bit of the GBDA102 textbook going over sections that I figured was going to be on the test. Later, my roommate and I headed over to Curry In A Hurry and looked at the specials. It was some really good food at affordable prices.

One of the highlights was that my girlfriend wanted back in a relationship and apologized for being sidetracked. That was grateful to hear despite a full week thinking about finding someone else. Luckily, I was able to keep myself walking straight despite the temptations especially the ones at Laurier. Man, what's with the girls from Laurier? I don't see much at Waterloo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!