Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 198

Day 198
Thur. Apr. 10, 2011

Alright, I know that today is a free day to slack off, but I can't due to the fact that I needed to do two essay questions for my take home mid-term exam. So, I sat down and looked over the questions and read over my textbook for more info. After a quick read, I was underway in writing my essay responses. Nonetheless after a focused few hours, I was able to finish it by the end of the night half a day early before it's due. Feeling satisfied, I gave my submission.

Tomorrow I should get started on my ARTS111 papers as well. My parents Skyped me saying that they will arrive on Sunday and may disturb my studies and work. Oh it's going to be a long weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!