Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 189

Day 189
Tues. Apr. 1, 2014

Today's morning was spent doing group presentation practice for GBDA102. Some roles had to be changed and added for the content and time. I got to brush up my Australian accent for my parts and I look forward to presenting on Friday.

There wasn't really much of a highlight today other than the fact that I didn't talk to my girlfriend as often ever since that day. I'm feeling kind of upset, but I think I'll give her some time to fix whatever she is going through.
Later, our residence and another residence headed to Mongolian Grill to get dinner. I ate four plates of meat and then left to meet up with my ResCouncil mates to head to the theatre. There, we watched "The Awkward Moment" and I feel that it was an okay plot. I kind of hate romance movies because it reminds me bits and pieces of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!