Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 188

Day 188
Mon. Mar. 31, 2014

Last day of March and school would be almost over! Despite completing my film, the reality of my relationship is starting to affect me. I always feel like my life is like a romance movie that someone else is watching from a distance.

ARTS111 was a fair class. We looked at the final paper that was take-home and did some feedback for the class for the instructor. I wrote my thanks on the paper and jotted down that this class has instrumental to me discovering my passion in film and that I was going to pursue an education in it.

Later the evening, I met up with my ECON101 group to discuss about our presentation of economics. Due to a shortage of people, we postponed it to tomorrow.

Well my paper for ARTS111 was done and I knew that I wasn't going to get the best mark because I didn't have an interview. Rather than making up a fake interview and getting false marks, I wrote a page about why I couldn't find someone and why it was hard to get someone in the network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!