Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 172

Day 172
Sat. Mar. 15, 2014

Man oh man, I woke up during noon and realized that I was still stuffed from the massive burger I had yesterday. I only made myself a hot milk tea and then decided that me and my roommate should head to the LCBO for massive amounts of beer and Irish related materials for our upcoming St. Paddy's Day party in joint with our poker night. We sent out a lot of invites to friends and we're hoping to turn it into a party.

Later for my brunch later with my roommate, we went to Curry in a Hurry. We went there and decided to order the butter chicken platter and I must say it was amazing. After a discussion, we felt that this place had a good value for meal and a good service.

Next was Karaoke night which was the second time it took place in our residence district. After a few warm-ups by singing trios and duos, I was able to tackle on solos. Feeling a lack of music choice, one of my friends hooked up his laptop to the machine and I was able to sing solo songs of my choice. I basically chose songs that I've sang for my girlfriend and was secretly recorded by my roommate when I took the stage. Surprisingly, I was good because the audience paid attention to my singing. I knew in the back of mind that my girlfriend would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!