Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 164

Day 164
Fri. Mar. 7, 2014

What a short sleep for me! I really wanted to stay in my house and just sleep in my warm bed. The walk to campus for the ride was really chilly and I did not enjoy it one bit.

GBDA102 mid-terms were handed back and surprisingly I did better than class average, but still lower than GBDA course requirements. I can't really argue that it was the marking, but rather the stress acquired during self-reflection time and mid-terms. Oh well, I did what I could for this exam and I'm happy with it.

ECON101 was another dry class again for the tenth time? I've lost track and in fact, I could really care less about this class. So uninteresting, uninformative, and disengaging for me because the instructor's diagrams on the camera projector were generic and did not relate to any real life examples in the market world.

In summary, I think that my views on economics have really been ruined by a bad experience. If I encountered my professor teaching INTST101 as my ECON101 instructor, I would do substantially well compared to my current class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!