Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 169

Day 169
Wed. Mar. 12, 2014

Well it's officially snowing again...the flipside is that the muddy roads are now covered with snow and cleaner to walk.

I went to ARTS111 class and helped one of my classmates take notes since she wasn't able to drive through the rough snowy roads. I hear about the research paper that I needed to do and was annoyed how I needed to find a person working in the field of study and interview them.

When I came back home, my roommate was just about leave to head for the local pub. I decided to join him and get a pitcher of beer to split. Later we went to William's Cafe and each grabbed a Caesar salad with chicken and ordered a meaty pizza from Campus Pizza to head home and eat some more.

It was a jolly good day minus my sickness. Good beer, good food, and good snowy weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!