Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 177

Day 177
Thur. Mar. 20, 2014

Well...I had to get up early to do my GBDA102 meeting. We kind of fooled around a bit with our Google documents and then went to work on our Australia business report. Later, I went with one of my friend and asked him about school and careers. We went to Tim Hortons for a light snack and then headed to Village 1 cafeteria. Guess what? I won a free coffee/latte from the Roll Up The Rim To Win promo. First cup and first win...not bad for 1/10 odds stated on the cup.

INTST101 was another fun-filled engaging talking about armed conflict and how wars are usually created. It was stated that it was built in the human mind to destroy things. An example was that there will be a child who creates a sand castle and a child who wants to demolish the piece of art. I'm the creator...not the destroyer.

Stratford tomorrow...don't even get me started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!