Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 168


Day 168
Tue. Mar. 11, 2014

What do you know? I'm sick just like I could imagine. Sore throat and minor headache was not going well especially when I have a GBDA102 meeting to go to. I excused myself from the meeting and the group postponed it to Thursday since a large portion haven't completed their parts.

My roommate wanted to go to Mel's Diner to ask the blonde waitress out. Apparently she was a second year Arts student taking English. No offence to any good looking girls out in Waterloo, but we all thought that the good looking girls are found in the wild outskirts of Laurier University. Anyways, we went there to eat dinner and sadly she was not there at work. Both of us ordered the Rodeo Burger and it was massive as expected. I easily finished it while my roommate had some difficulties.

After the dinner, I went to ResCouncil to listen to the next events and to discuss about any changes to current plans. More or less, today was a jammed pack day. I really hope I get well because I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!