Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 161

Day 161
Tues. Mar. 4, 2014

Even though I kind of slept pretty late, I still had to wake up early for my GBDA102 group meeting. We finalized sections on the business plan for Australia and then went off to do our parts. I really really want to visit the land down under...one day Australia...one day I shall set foot.

Later the evening, me and my roommate decided to go to Mel's Diner because we apparently encountered a very good looking blonde waitress and that he wanted to see her again. Despite me being in a relationship, there is no harm in looking and helping him out as a wingman. When we went to Mel's, she was working and served for us. There was group of students to the table next to us and taking on the Godfather challenge which was a 3 pound burger patty with fries and salad that must be finished by one person in a time frame of one hour. My mate ordered a medium rare steak and got a rare steak instead, but he enjoyed it. Despite me ordering fish and chips, I got a massive plate where I expected to be some medium size plate, but I got two massive fish fillets on my plate. I eventually had to take it home to finish it off later. Note to self, Mel's Diner always have extra large plates of foods. Be prepared for the massive food load.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!