Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 187

Day 187
Sun. Mar. 30, 2014

Today I got my two volunteer actors for the zombie roles in my film. We took different shoots around the residence buildings to capture a sense of apartments. It was fun and I figured that I would be finishing the final post-production later tonight once I have completed my ARTS111 papers.

Today, my girlfriend barely texted me for the entire day. Something was not right...later it turns out that she wanted to stay friends for now until she sorts out her personal issues. It kind of sucks that this had to occur after seven months into the relationship. Not sure if I was more distressed or mad about it, but I left it aside so I can get some homework done.

Upon completion of Last Man Standing, I pre-released it to my parents for feedback. They said that some scenes could be brighter and the other ambient noises emphasized such as the gun shot. Took another half hour in reworking the film and here is the release:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!