Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 162

Day 162
Wed. Mar. 5, 2014

ARTS111 today and we looked at our personal mission statements for life. I sort have expected that my career was swaying towards the entertainment industry. My statement was "To enrich people's lives by entertainment and inspiration through the use of drama and media." Seeing how much films, novels, and short films I have produced in the last five years, I can see how it reflects me.

The big question I ask myself in reflection is to decide if I should really pursue a career in the filming industry? Since enjoy directing, filming, acting, and scripting, I feel that this new career direction would better suit my needs.

Later the night, I Skyped with my girlfriend to talk about my plans to visit her after I leave Waterloo. That was something I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!