Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 170

Day 170
Thur. Mar. 13, 2014

Today started off with our GBDA102 group meet where we discussed about our business plan for Australia and started off on our presentation skit about two Australians and two Canadian with a narrator. I got to take on the part as being an Aussie which was really exciting.

Anyways, later the evening I went to INTST101 and watched a documentary about women's rights in Iran and how their society so is male-dominated. After the film, it feels great to know that I live in Canada where social injustice does not happen.

Before I decided to sleep, I wanted to go check on my online games, but the internet was done for quite some time. So, I opened up my story that I've been writing about a space adventure and continued on with some action plot. Later, it turns out that a lot of people were waiting for my next chapter despite me thinking that the demand had went down.

Stratford tomorrow...oh boy, it's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!