Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 165

Day 165
Sat. Mar. 8, 2014

Today was the next round of Winter Olympics for ResCouncil. Instead of Iron Chef Cupcakes, the organizer or host had bailed his duties due to job interview leaving the treasurer changing the event to cookie decorating. It was not as fun as expected, but I ended off with sugar highs.

Nothing seems to be of interest to me other than the fact that I managed to do my laundry early in the morning and that all chores are cleaned up. Speaking of chores, I called out my lower level roommate on his residence contract infractions when he doesn't do all the chores, violate quiet hours, and bring overnight guests that still violate the quiet hours. Let's just say things didn't end off well after I countered a statement of him stating that I was the boss of the house. I just said it's common courtesy and respect to other roommates that we are here for school and not for vacation. Ever since, awkwardness levels have been on the rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!