Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 158

Day 158
Sat. Mar. 1, 2014

It's March already and school is almost done. I'm officially set with no longer doing year two here because of the high cost of the program, lack of potential career, and lack of interest. Some days I just feel like there is really no point in writing this anymore because I'm so unmotivated.

Today was my turn in ResCouncil to host the Winter Olympics part one. It was a big success in terms of turnout, fun, and a variety of events. I made some new friends as a result of the gathering and was well organized from my point of view.

Later me and my roommate hung out to eat at East Side Mario's where I told him the news about my plans to leave. He was kind of disappointed, but it was my life decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!