Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 160

Day 160
Mon. Mar. 3, 2014

Alright, I'll be honest on this post simply because I want to. I've kind of turned into a bear mainly because I like to hibernate and sleep in my residence for a large duration of time. Not proud of it, but the weather outside is not helping.

ARTS111 today was a typical class and nothing really to talk about. There is one mid-term exam next week based on what we learnt and the assessments we took. I figured that it won't be that bad compared to ECON101. No stress acquired so it was good.

Today was the inevitable day at poker night mainly because my friends were asking me about future housing rentals. When I told them about my plans to leave the university, they were saddened by the news and they were saying that they would give me time to reconsider if I changed my mind. Meanwhile, one of my mates had ordered the 25 inch pizza loaded with lots of meat from Campus Pizza and had treated us all to full stomachs. It was a good day today in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!