Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 179

Day 179
Sat. Mar. 22, 2014

I woke up around noon due to the long talk last night. I checked to see how my roommate was doing and he was moderately okay. I decided to take him out to Village 1 cafeteria to eat where I would also meet up with one of my friends from my program to talk about his music works.

Upon arriving to V1, I treated my roommate to lunch and then had a brief conversation with my friend. The slightest idea occured to me when I thought about using his past works for my future films.

In the evening, I got bored and I felt the urge to tackle on a short movie trailer project. I drew a quick storyboard and taught my roommate how to act on film for the first time. Then we went to campus to film some office scenes. After a lot of takes, the footage was finally complete and it was up to me to do the final editting and production. I managed to find a good soundtrack from my friend's work and incorporated into the trailer. One day shoot and here is what it looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!