Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 186

Day 186
Sat. Mar. 29, 2014

I woke up in the afternoon from a long tiring night. I looked at my research paper for ARTS111 and became disinterested in doing it. After half an hour of doing something fun, I decided it was time to work on my paper. Despite lacking an interview component for the paper, I managed to justify why I was hard a professional director for interviewing.

The day went by quickly that I didn't have time to get my volunteer actors together for Last Man Standing. I will look at it tomorrow for the final shoots of the short zombie film.

Pretty much the day was spent on writing that research paper...no fun. Well, I kind of used up my fun portion last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!