Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 174

Day 174
Mon. Mar. 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today me and my roommate practically cleaned the house from top to bottom starting with washrooms all the way to living rooms. We reorganized the house for maximized efficiency of space and prepared out drinks in the fridge.

I went to ARTS111 class feeling pumped up for the party to follow at my house. There was nothing really special to talk about so I'll skip to the party.

Despite the party starting early, everyone came one hour later. We started off with a big poker game and then moved on to beer pong, blackjack, and then King's cup. Overall, a lot of guys and girls came out today to the party which was great. I admit it was a bit tipsy, but I wasn't drunk. The rest of the folks said I was drunk because of my actions, which I felt were still clearly rational and alert. Overall, everyone didn't party too hard and we all had fun.

Gosh, there is a meeting tomorrow for GBDA102 tomorrow noon. I hope I won't be tired or hungover...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!