Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 182

Day 182
Tue. Mar. 25, 2014

Man...getting up and out of bed was painful. Lots of strenuous exercises last night from climbing walls and doing stunt work on the upcoming Last Man Standing zombie film. I'm going to post my great fall because it was kind of funny.

GBDA102 meeting was kind of long. We finalized our report and looked at skit work for our presentation. There's going to be another meeting for Thursday. After the meeting was over, I talked to one of my friends to ask for permission to use his original music works to use for my zombie movie.

Later the evening, me and my roommate took more footage of the film and slowly turned a supposed trailer into a short film. This is going to be equivalent to my other short film works that I've done last year.

Here's my fall from Last Man Standing:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!