Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 178

Day 178
Fri. Mar. 21, 2014

So why is it that I dislike or hate Stratford Fridays? I don't know. Perhaps it is no longer fun and interesting to arrive there. Perhaps I need to wake up really early. Or perhaps I'm just completely done with university. I don't know…

GBDA102 was really a typical class as usual. Country presentations and talks about business which seemed to be so dry…

ECON101 was...the same old structure. Long dry lectures followed by crazy graphs that made no sense to the audience to keep our interest. I think I know why I don't like Stratford Fridays...I hate repetition. No new or fresh events in a day made life seem dull and boring.

Later the night, me and my roommate went to Mel's Diner to get that phone number on that check. Long story short, things ended up disastrously. She said she didn't want to date and that her schedule was busy and thus rejecting my roommate.

For the next purposes of confidentiality. My roommate was upset and inflicted self-harm to himself which resulted in lots of blood. When I felt it was out of control, I had to contact my don for aid. Two duty dons were dispatched to aid him and it was a long time. I remembered this from an old lesson in highschool about having an angry friend is better than having a dead friend. I think I did the right thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!