Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 163

Day 163
Thur. Mar. 6, 2014

I slept in and woke up in the afternoon totally missing out on my laundry day. My plan is to either do it Friday night or Saturday morning before it starts to pile up. Like I said before, I've been kind of hibernating which one of my online friends coined the term "cabin fever" meaning I don't want to leave the cabin due to the weather outside.

Anyways, INTST101 was another interesting class with the professor mildly using profanity to humour use on some specific points he had personally encountered in his life with regards to free trade and grocery markets.
Later, me and my classmates went to Williams Cafe and grabbed a hot drink before heading off our ways for the day. I'm kind of not looking forward to Stratford because I find it very tiring to wake up early to attend classes that are not interesting or engaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!