Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 181

Day 181
Mon. Mar. 24, 2014

I kind of woke up early today not because of loud construction noises beside my place and not because of my roommates. I woke up because I wanted to get the scenes finished for the horror movie trailer. Being alone in the house and impatient for my roommate to come home and act as a body, I improvised with the materials I had and assembled a fake corpse on the ground to film. After a few hours of post-production, I had finished the trailer.

I nearly forgot about an ARTS111 assessment that I needed to complete for class. Luckily, I still had time and finished it. I think I'm kind of screwed for the upcoming occupational research paper since I couldn't find any person in field I'm looking for.

GBDA102 meeting tomorrow is going to be a long day finalizing materials. I just feel there is a lack of free time.
Anyways, after the horror trailer The Roommate was uploaded in less than 24 hours of start, I was thirsty for another film. After debating about romance, action, or adventure, another zombie film was put to production. One scene was me scaling a concrete wall while being strapped to a 10kg tactical vest...I jumped and had a fall that was moderately painful. Well, what can I say? I'm passionate about me in acting and films. Actually...more of low budget.

Here's The Roommate:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!