Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 167

Day 167
Mon. Mar. 10, 2014

I woke up today looking forward to my ARTS111 mid-term exam mainly because I wasn't stressed about it at all. Given the full class time, I was able to finish the short answers and multiple choice within 45 minutes. I felt more confident in it than INTST101 or GBDA102 because it I understood the concepts and that mostly the short answers part was reflective of me as an individual.

Tonight was poker night and my mates had put in real stakes this time. Feeling confident in my pairs of Aces in the flop, I go all in with ten dollars. The turn gave me a two pair with Aces and Twos sealing my win when suddenly the river popped out the third Jack for my rival's hand stealing the win on pure luck. It was so flustered and annoyed by his constant Irish luck that I was speechless for the remainder of the game as I played the dealer.

After the poker night ended, my roommate and I went past Laurier around midnight to go to 7-Eleven for some snacks. It was a cold chilly walk to and from which may have resulted potential sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!