Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 175

Day 175
Tue. Mar. 18, 2014

After a rowdy fun night, I knew I had to get up early for our scheduled GBDA102 meeting. It later turns out that we are postponing it Thursday since a large majority of the group didn't complete anything.

Later the evening, I managed to talk my roommate into asking out the girl at Mel's Diner. I told him that it's better to get a yes or no than to regret finding out the answer in the future. As he walked out of the house late at night, I quickly went to my room and dressed up in full dark clothing and trailed behind him with my hood on. So clandestine eh? Anyways, I watched from across the street hoping to see some action, but I couldn't tell. As he walked out of the diner, I quickly made my way back home and changed back to normal clothing and pretended to talk to him asking about the progress. He said that the girl said that she was working on Friday and that she could right her number on the back of the check. What a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!