Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 176

Day 176
Wed. Mar. 19, 2014

ARTS111 was a normal usual class. What's really bothering me is the interview that I would need to do for my research...how am I going to find a professional in the field that I'm interested in? It's almost impossible!
Today was the Superheroes Leadership Award Ceremony in which I had been nominated. I got fully dressed in formal wear and went with my don to attend the ceremony. During the walk to the campus, I was told that I did not show up for ResCouncil. I admit, I totally forgot about it...no excuse there. Anyways, the dinner was good and the dessert was great. There were around six to seven awards which people received. What really bugs me is that there were a total of one hundred nominees... Why? I rather not know that I can win than know that I will lose. It's really kind of upsetting for me knowing that I'll never be as good as those people and that I'm not worthy enough.

As the day came to an end, I knew that talking to my girlfriend would always cheer me up. In her eyes, I was had won and that was all that mattered to me. At least someone gives me appreciation and worth. For that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!