Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 166

Day 166
Sun. Mar. 9, 2014

Today was fairly a calm day as I enjoyed myself by watching the two Fantastic Four films. Yes, I was that bored that I decided to rewatch old Hollywood videos.

Feeling up the pizza appetite, I ordered again from TwicetheDeal and had my toppings chosen from my girlfriend. I was looking for fresh new ideas for my pizza and she had come up with some really nice ones that I was able to enjoy. One of the thing was that I ordered two mediums and the box said 10 inches. Did they give me a small? I have absolutely no clue, but I felt too happy to even care because the toppings my girlfriend gave was amazing. One would be surprised how vegetables can turn pizza good despite my hunger for an all meat pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!