Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 183

Day 183
Wed. Mar. 26, 2014

I can't believe it's still snowing here at Waterloo! I mean, it's spring already and I'm still seeing snow here. Anyways, I headed for campus a little bit earlier than usual and headed for the career center where I checked out a shelf resource needed for my ARTS111 paper.

Ok, ARTS111 class was a typical class today with the lecture about EQ and IQ. I know pretty well that I am not the smartest guy out there, but I do know that I have a better EQ than my IQ. Funny how that works when I'm in Waterloo eh?

Anyways, the remainder of the night was spent filming the final end scenes of the Last Man Standing short film. It's looking good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!