Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 171

Day 171
Fri. Mar. 14, 2014

Why are Stratford days so painful? Painful to wake up that is and then endure an 8 hour session at Stratford. As always, the bus to Stratford allowed me to get at least 45 minutes of power nap to give me that extra bit of energy.

GBDA102 class was particularly amazing due to the fact that there were two presentations of countries except the last presentation included free food and an original how-to video about learning the country's culture. Being a enthusiast in film making, I really enjoyed how the film turned out by the group. I would say it was neatly and expertly done.

Should I even begin with ECON101? I nearly feel asleep in class due to the dryness of the lecture despite me holding a pen and a piece of paper for notes. I had to get on Facebook and play online poker for me to stay awake and jot down notes. This class was horrible.

When I went back home, me and my roommate decided to go to Mel's Diner to take on the Easy Rider burger. With two pounds burger patty with roughly a pound vegetables and garlic bread covers plus a soup on the side, I was able to finish this combo in less than 30 minutes while my mate gave up halfway. It was probably the most that I had eaten in a while considering that massive burger shaped like a 12in Subway sandwich.

I was lucky enough to catch a quick chat with my Aussie girl friend who stated that her school had been hell. We chatted for a little bit before I decided that it was time for me to sleep.

Tomorrow is the last of the Winter Olympics for ResCouncil. Karaoke night plus free food seems to always work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!