Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 14

Day 14
Mon. Sept. 23, 2013

Monday morning and it's crunch time. Even though I have the full day off school, I still need to make time for laundry and watch a film for VCULT100. Basically, those two things can take up the majority of my day.

It's really time to get started on my short essay for ENGL100A despite the difficulty in putting it aside. I had to prioritize what I can do and what I can't do in a short time frame. Get the ones done that are closer to due dates followed by the ones that are easier.

Tomorrow will be a long day followed by Residence Council and I'm thinking I'm going to lose the time I need to complete my essay…

Fingers crossed for time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!