Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 5

Day 5
Sat. Sept. 14, 2013

First Saturday and it's a clear blue sky. I decided to stay indoors to read and study the majority of the day. Did a lot of reading and finished one book for ENGL100A then switched over to VCULT100 reading. After a couple of hours of just reading books, I decided to go and get to know my roomates more.

One of my roomate who was a good cook asked me if I wanted to eat steak. I agreed and then began to help him cook which we later make enough servings for a full dinner for the four of us in residence. Next, we sat down and discussed about our Townhouse contract on the terms for a good residence.

I'd say today was a good day as I managed to do some homework and get to know my roommates a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!