Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 3

Day 3
Thurs. Sept. 12, 2013

Ahh, today comes the second ENGL100A class of the week. I've done my readings required for the class today and a little bit more because the novel was interesting. So as I was walking to the classroom getting ready for class, I noticed the lack of people standing outside the room. When the class started, I noticed that half of the class was missing. I'm guessing that they dropped out because of the challenges and the intensity. In the back of my mind, I felt a sense of pride. Pride because I was still standing...well, not literally, but in confidence in me facing my inner demons.

Class started and we talked about analyzing the interpretations of the text and then it really got me thinking. I was officially thinking deeper and outside of the box which suddenly gave me an idea. What was the idea? If I could incorporate these deep thinkings and blend it well within my works of writing, I would have a better story to write next time.

Well, that's that for today. We have a dinner arranged by our residence Don to hang out. Maybe relieve some of that stress and just enjoy life while I can.
On a side note, I'm thinking of becoming a Floor Rep for my residence to help voice concerns and represent my fellow roomates in Residence Council. I just have a feeling to get involved and help out my community. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!