Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 8

Day 8
Tues. Sept. 17, 2013

Second week of university and I'm still alive to make it to round two for each classes. I started the day off with ENGL100A and noticed a few more had dropped out of the class, but it didn't scare me. I was going to be different and hold my ground. At the end of the day, new reading assignments were issued and I knew it was going to be another tough week…

Next, VCULT100 started and we went on discussing about the Russian Ark film I watched yesterday on campus. Then it occured to me that these two classes I had today made me think so deeply about what I read and what I see. Like there is something more than just fine print or images.

Later tonight, I went to RezCouncil which was a residence meeting to discuss how we can improve our residence stay at Waterloo and it went on pretty late. I didn't have time to get started on the homework so I decide I'll wake up early to get a start on it tomorrow. With a sigh, I'm signing off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!