Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 16

Day 16
Wed. Sept. 25, 2013

ARBUS200 today went well with some interactive activities until I started feeling cold in class. I was dressed moderately and had been getting plenty of nutrition, but I know I had the symptoms of a cold... Oh dear, my roommate had been sick since the past week and I think I caught the cold.

I know that I needed to read short stories and finish my essay by tonight, but I'm so out of it. I was trying to stay alive by taking as much water and rest I could when I could. I finished my essay and completed my readings, but I'm so tired and wreary. I think I'm calling it an early night today.

One of the downsides living by yourself is that you have to really take care of oneself. So, it's my call to sleep early and recuperate my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!